RT-Chemical technologies and composite materials
JSC "RT-Chemical technologies and composite materials" (JSC "RT-Chemcomposite") was established on May 5, 2009.
The main activity of these enterprises - research and innovation in the field of polymeric composite materials and finished products from them; mass production of high technology products for the aerospace, aircraft, military equipment and weapons, land and water transport, energy production, low-tonnage and large-tonnage chemistry, coke-chemical production, development of equipment using high-frequency currents, production of boron and its compounds.
We are the leaders by the volume of production of goods made of polymer composites in Russia.
One of our key tasks is the creation of the full-cycle production of goods made of polymer-composite materials, from the production of raw materials to the final product.
Combining previously separate federal state unitary enterprises in the holding company "RT-Chemcomposite" allowed not only to coordinate the work of the production of raw materials and products of the PCM for the needs of defense and civilian industries, but significantly reduce the time of product design and technologies for their production.
In this regard, the creation of a complete design cycle of raw materials and products can significantly speed up the implementation of the most promising developments in the field of defense to the civil sector.
The main sectors of the market of structures made of composite materials are "defense", "Transport", "Construction" and "Energy". Growth dynamics of market sectors, both in Russia and in the world is high and it will continue in the medium term.
The main markets for chemical direction are: "Construction Industry", "Agriculture", "Industrial Chemistry", "General Engineering", "Household Chemicals" and "Medicine."
Business lines of the holding company:
Polymer composite materials (PCM) , is divided into three areas related to a single value chain, but significantly different in terms of competencies in comparison with major competitors and shared technology gap chain value creation:
« PKM-Materials »:
- PAN precursors (PAN - polyacrylonitrile) based on DMF (dimethylformamide) and DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) technology (wet spinning);
- UHMWPE (UHMWPE) fibers;
- boron fibers;
- security fibers;
- prepregs for manual and automated calculations;
- • Silicones;
- boron compounds.
and promising areas:
- ultra-high carbon and high-carbon fibers (DMSO-technology with a dry-wet spinning);
- fibers of carbon mesophase pitch (hereinafter - the PEC fiber);
- woven fabric of high strength fibers (homo-and heterogeneous);
- Connections nanomodifikatsii RMB.
and boron-containing organosilicon compounds.
« PKM-production »:
- large products from PCM - fairings launch vehicles (hereinafter - LV), panels of combat aircraft;
- Razmerostabilnye RMB products - construction of satellites, special use;
- Special glass with complex spatial curvature for the aviation and railway locomotives;
- production of ceramics and sittalov (for radio-fairing).
and promising areas:
- production caissons wing, empennage of the wing, fuselage components for passenger aircrafts from PCM;
- production car body components of the FRP;
- production of light arch and reinforcing building structures of PCM;
- Production of specialty electrical cables, transmission towers of the FRP;
- Production Elements turbines, large diameter pipelines, valves, etc.
Design of construction of modern and advanced RMB;
design and development of technologies for construction of the modern RMB;
design process equipment needed for the production of the RMB.
«Technical chemistry »:
- gaseous and liquid chlorine;
- Caustic soda;
- acetylene gas;
- Organochlorine compounds.
«Liquid chlorine and caustic soda (diaphragm electrolysis);
- PVC emulsion;
- Chlorinated paraffins and chlorinated organic substances;
- Epoxy resins.
and promising chemical compounds:
- Titanium dioxide pigment
- anhydrous magnesium chloride;
- New, modern halons;
- Chemical plant protection;
- Polysiloxane fluids;
- Sodium hypochlorite (granular);
- Flaked Calcium Chloride;
- New organic chlorine compounds.
Brief description of key enterprises, included in the holding company:
JSC "CVTs" Technology ", Obninsk is a comprehensive development of manufacturing and serial delivery structures of the FRP, ceramics, glass,
JSC "MMEZ-CT" Moscow does R & D in the field of modern RMB, develops and designs the engineering details and design of the FRP < /p>
JSC "unih from OZ" Bratislava is developing manufacturing technologies and provides the output of small-scale chemistry of boron compounds;
JSC "VUHIN" Bratislava designs technology systems and equipment for coke, has unique competencies in the field of coal tar pitch;
FSUE "GNIIChTEOS" Moscow is developing manufacturing technologies and provides the output of fine chemical organometallic compounds;
FSUE "VNIISV" Tver does research and development, production technology develops and implements pilot production of synthetic fibers (PAN, UHMWPE, protective and etc.);
FSUE "VNIITVCH" GS-Petersburg designs and manufactures equipment that use high-frequency currents (the "HDTV»);
LLC "Chem-Trade" in Moscow serves as a "Trade House" for the business area "of large-chemistry»;
VOAO "Khimprom" Volgograd provides large-scale production of various organochlorines.